Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club

www.arkansastreasurehunters.com

Forums

Forum Home > GENERAL METAL DETECTING: > New NW AR Detectorist looking to meet other detectorists

John
Limited Member
My name is John; I'm an early Retired Navy Veteran, new at detecting; would like to meet up with other detectorists in the NW AR area.
January 9, 2016 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WyDiablo
Administrator

Our club is based and mainly composed of people that live and work in Central Arkansas. We have only hunted NW Arkansas one time that I know of and that was a short hunt. You might be closer to the clubs in Eastern Oklahoma.

--

January 10, 2016 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

John
John, I wouldn't have a real need to travel that way unless it was a weekend hunt and there was a great reason. You might try contacting the 3 Forks Treasure Hunters Club close to Tulsa. They have members who detect in Arkansas. http://www.threeforkstreasurehunters.org/
March 1, 2016 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sbell67
Limited Member

John at January 9, 2016 at 8:14 PM

My name is John; I'm an early Retired Navy Veteran, new at detecting; would like to meet up with other detectorists in the NW AR area.

Hi John, my name is Steve and I am in the Rogers Ar area. Also a Veteran and trying to find others to go on joint sites. Email if interested
January 20, 2017 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William
Limited Member

i live in Omaha ar just north of Harrison

March 27, 2017 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Socalmx255
Limited Member
Hey John I would be interested in a meetup. I'm in Rogers and 100% new to detecting!
March 29, 2017 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.