Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club
NEXT CLUB MEETING:
Sunday 14 September 2014 @ 3pm - In Cabot (exit 19) at the KFC
ARKANSAS TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB
P.O. BOX 564, Ward, Arkansas 72176
The Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club is a group of individuals with common likes and simple fun by Metal Detecting, Relic Hunting, Digging in the dirt looking for Gems and having fun and good fellowship doing it. We are currently assisting various Cities with the recovery of Civil War Relics and a local Battlefield Preservation group with relic recovery for their museums. There are members in the group from 6 years old and up with over 40 years of experience to as little as 1 or 2 months, but the fact remains - We ALL enjoy playing in the dirt and hope that you will come out and join us in some of our adventures. The Website Membership is different then the actual Club Membership, if you think that you would like to give it a try, come to one our meetings and see what it's like or come with a Card Member to an outing. Our meeting information is listed above and a list of current officers is listed below. If you can't attend some meetings but would like an application or have questions contact us at the email above.
PRESIDENT - Mr. Bobby Combs (PERMANENTLY ELECTED)
VICE-PRESIDENT - Mr. Dale Harris (YOU'RE STUCK TOO!)
RULES & CODE OF ETHICS FOR ATHC
Below are the RULES and CODE OF ETHICS for this Club, if you break these rules you may be asked to leave and your membership can and will be revoked or suspended. These rules and regulations apply to all members and their guests:
YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 GUEST WHILE YOU CAMP, THEY MUST BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES AT THE SITE.
1. RESPECT THE OWNERS PROPERTY, IF YOU DIG A HOLE, FILL IT BACK UP.
2. NO DRUGS! LOUD MUSIC! FIGHTING! FIRE WORKS! OFF ROAD VEHICLES OR FOWL LANGUAGE (ESPECIALLY WHEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE PRESENT)!
3. IF YOU CAMP ON SITE, YOU CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND LEAVE ANY GATES AS YOU FOUND THEM. (LOCKED)
4. IF YOU DRINK AND ARE FOUND TO BE INTOXICATED, YOU’LL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE. IF YOU CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS, POLICE WILL BE CONTACTED; YOU COULD BE PROSECUTED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP REVOKED.
5. NO SEX IN PUBLIC (REMEMBER, CHILDREN MAY BE PRESENT). IF IN YOUR OWN TENT OR MOTEL - HAVE FUN.
6. NO CLAIM JUMPING (OR GOING TO SITE TO BEEP ON YOUR OWN) OR STEALING FROM OTHER MEMBERS, YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED!
7. IF YOU ARE DEEMED A TROUBLE MAKER BY OFFICERS OR OTHER MEMBERS, YOU HAVE LIMITED ACCESS ON THE WEB AND MAY BE PERMATELY BANNED FROM THE CLUB– REGARDLESS OF PREVIOUS POSITIONS HELD WITHIN THE CLUB!
8. FISHING OR HUNTING: IS ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU’VE RECEIVED PERMISSION PRIOR TO YOUR VENTURE. – HOWEVER, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID HUNTING OR FISHING LICENSE. LEASE USE COMMON SENSE AND SAFETY PECAUTIONS.
9. I WILL OBEY THESE " CODE OF ETHICS " AT ALL TIMES WHILE DETECTING AS WELL AS ALL LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
10. YOU MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 1 MEETING AND 1 OUTING A YEAR IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN GOOD STANDING. (WHEN WE SCHEDULE LARGE HUNTS AND YOU ATTEND, WE WILL HOLD A SHORT MEETING TO ACCOMMODATE THESE REQUIREMENTS.)
PLEASE MAINTAIN THIS LETTER AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THANKS
PLEASE SIGN THIS FORM STATING YOU ABIDE BY THE RULES .AND RETURN IT WITH YOUR APPLICATION AND FEE.
PRINTED NAME: ___________________________________________________________
MEMBERSHIP #: __________________________________________________________
DATE MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES: ________________________________________________
THIS FORM WILL BE MAINTAINED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP FILE:
ARKANSAS TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
CITY: ________________________ STATE: _____________ ZIP: ___________
AGE:_________ PHONE NUMBER: ___________________________
EMAIL FOR NOTIFICATIONS : ______________________________________________
FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP: ______________________________________________________________________
AREAS OF INTEREST IN CLUB: ________________________________________________________________________
1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP: $25.00; Make check out to: ATHC
OTHER CLUBS/MEMBERSHIPS YOU HOLD: _____________________________________
BY SIGNING YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGUALTIONS OF THIS CLUB
AND AGREE TO ATTEND AT LEAST 1 MEETING AND 1 OUTING/EVENT EACH YEAR:
SIGNATURE: __________________________________ DATE: __________________
PLEASE SEND MEMBERSHIP CHECK TO:
Paula Chanicka, ATHC SECRETARY , PO Box 564, Ward, AR 72176
CLUB WEBSITE: www.arkansastreasurehuntersclub.com